Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Buckeye

Ron B.

I just found this site from a link on the HAMB, and like what I've seen so far. I do recognize a few names and bald heads.

I bought my T as a not so finely finished car 2 years ago and have redone it to my taste since. I originally figured to use this car to learn on and then move onto something else, but as I have driven it more and more I don't think I can turn loose of it. I guess I'm hooked. I have started collecting parts to start a model A woody in the near future also. But for now it's all Tbucket.

Ron B.

:) Welcome :) Nice to hear your hooked on a T!

Welcome to the site Ron. I don't know what your T looked like when you got (pics?) it but it looks like a really fun ride now. I think you're gonna like it here.

Ron

WARNING - Owning and Driving a T-Bucket may become addictive and also draw excessive attention. The Surgeon General states that this may cause an over extension of the smile muscle's. :) Welcome to the group.

Howdy from Amarillo TX :)

Vance

NIce lookin' old school ride Ron. :)

Jim

Youngster said:
Welcome to the site Ron. I don't know what your T looked like when you got (pics?) it but it looks like a really fun ride now. I think you're gonna like it here.

Ron

It was too ugly to put on film, just imagine a termites dream. Lots of oak in a very bad way. You know it was bad if I didn't like it and I'm building a woody next!

Ron B.

Welcome aboard from a former Buckeye. I moved from Canfield, Ohio to Oviedo, Florida 3 years ago.

:)

785d1217865857-new-buckeye-2008_0718myt0018.jpg

786d1217865900-new-buckeye-2008_0718myt0025.jpg

Really like your ride... looks awesome!

Nice bucket Ron, welcome. :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back