Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

NEW CHEVY BILLBOARDS POSTED AROUND DETROIT, MICHIGAN

They all are great. I just wish they would check with me before spending so much of my money.
I know they paid it all back, but with more of my money.

cool

They all are great. I just wish they would check with me before spending so much of my money.
I know they paid it all back, but with more of my money.
It's amazing how people all think Generous Motors is so grand because they paid $4.7 billion on their loan. But America needs to be aware they drew down the $4.7 billion on a TARP line of credit.

The $4.7 billion certainly did not come from G.M. earnings, so the entire report is yet more of the smoke and mirrors shell game being run by Geithner and President Hope & Change.

More lies being foisted off on the American taxpayer. :)

I do like the one about roar of the engine instead of the ring on your Cell phone.:)

It's amazing how people all think Generous Motors is so grand because they paid $4.7 billion on their loan. But America needs to be aware they drew down the $4.7 billion on a TARP line of credit.

The $4.7 billion certainly did not come from G.M. earnings, so the entire report is yet more of the smoke and mirrors shell game being run by Geithner and President Hope & Change.

More lies being foisted off on the American taxpayer. :)

I just took a look at GM income statements for the last 5 years. They reported a cumulative loss of 125 or so million dollars. Hard to pay back a 4.7 billion dollar loan with no profits. Very easy if you pay off your Master Card with your Visa.

Some cool adds. To bad GM doesn't build cars with class and style anymore. Now they all look alike (GM, Ford, Mopar, imports,they all look alike).

More lies being foisted off on the American taxpayer. :rolleyes:

Well thats because they used any "profits" to pay back Canada, with interest 1.5 billion "5 Years sooner than planned"

At least thats what the commercials and the news say.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back