Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New from Canada

minchione

Hey guys first time on the site, just trying to finish up my first bucket and the end is in site.

minchione said:
Hey guys first time on the site, just trying to finish up my first bucket and the end is in site.
Welcome aboard and by the way did you read the rules?:rulz:They state
that you have to post pics of your car or you will be hounded to death.

Rick said:
Welcome aboard and by the way did you read the rules?:rulz:They state
that you have to post pics of your car or you will be hounded to death.

Waiting for it to be approved.

What Rick was trying to say is
:welcome:

We love pictures! Got any?

having a hard time posting the link, it keeps telling me that it needs to be approved first.

"WELCOME" If you have any questions, this is the place to get answers! What part of Canada?

smallblockjohn said:
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Canadian. Where are you located?

Im located about 40 mins from where you are. Im in Richmond hill, if you ever need a hand give me a buzz, Steve.

Hey Steve it is nice to have another local guy. Keeper who posts as well is just in Oshawa. I checked your other treads and your car is really coming along a looks cool. I am going to run a SBC no shame there. Would love to run a standard but no room for 3 pedals,. Where did you get your body? is it new or did you pick up an unfinished project.
Merry Christmas to you and all other members.
John

smallblockjohn said:
Hey Steve it is nice to have another local guy. Keeper who posts as well is just in Oshawa. I checked your other treads and your car is really coming along a looks cool. I am going to run a SBC no shame there. Would love to run a standard but no room for 3 pedals,. Where did you get your body? is it new or did you pick up an unfinished project.
Merry Christmas to you and all other members.
John

I got my body from a guy named rob in bolton, i think his place is called show cars unlimited. Dont deal with him he is complete D%$@. Took 6 months to get the body and was the worse mess i have ever seen. Thanks for the comments, its been about a year and seven months but im finally at the last items on the list, better known as the top ten list. I cant wait to finish, its been great building from scratch but im at the point where i just want to drive. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and yours as well.

Keeper said:
Hello from Oshawa!

Glad to see some more from around here. For all the talk of "The bucket is a beginner hotrod" there sure are not many around...lol

I couldnt agree more.

Welcome to the forum minchione.

LumenAl said:
minchione,

:lol:

Am looking forward to seeing pictures of your project! Have you kept a photo journal of the progress?

i posted everything in build forum.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back