Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New from Oklahoma

Mikester

Just want to say hi. Had a T-bucket years ago that I put together but sold to buy a Harley. I've been thinking about building another one, still in the thinking stage though. I sure enjoyed my other one but it was just a little small for me. If I build another one it will need to be a stretched body. I really enjoy ingenuity and creativeness of these home built cars and seeing how talented many people are.

We'll come from Texas

Welcome to the site. Hope you build a tbucket as you know they are lots of fun . Some of the sponsors on here make stretched body's.

Welcome, from Florida! we have sponsors here, with stretched bodies. Check them out, all quality products. They will take their time to answer all you questions!

Welcome to the forum, I'm in Tulsa. It looks like we have two corners and the middle covered.

Hi guys, I have had some messages about whether im still around or not............ Obdviously its a yes !

I have been taking some time away after losing my last project cause of the state thing. I have talked with other people on this matter and that was a total lie like we thought. So i am gonna build another one but i want a round tube chassis instead with the extended body.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back