Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New from Oklahoma

choppedtop

First off, I do not have a T Bucket. I do have a 3/4 scale 32 hi boy roadster. I also have a chopped 46 coupe, and a chopped and channeled 29 sedan delivery. Why am I here? I enjoy reading the posts and believe I can assist in some of the questions being asked here, and can also learn quite a bit. Also a member of the Hot Rod Refuge, and post there when I have something going on worth while.
I live in Broken Arrow. I had a Harley after market shop there for 22 years until I retired 8 years ago. I still work part time building bicycles. I am familiar with some on this forum, from other forums. Hope maybe I can some help out here someway.
Lee

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Enjoy reading all the topics. If I ain't to old, I should learn something here.
Lee

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Enjoy reading all the topics. If I ain't to old, I should learn something here.
Lee

You're never too old,Lee, I have as couple of years on you and I'm still doing it.

Jim

You're never too old,Lee, I have as couple of years on you and I'm still doing it.

Jim
Seems to be an unquentched thirst. My uncle is 76 and JUST started an all original 25 T coupe restoration. A good friend of the familly passed away a short time back and had 85 cars. 5 were in the middle of complete restorations and he was 88. I just hope I live that long much less still be turning wrenches! :thumbsup:

Since all my cars are off topic for this forum, don't know if the boss man would want them post here with all the T-Buckets.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back