Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Guy from OHIO

T-Buckeye

Howdy everyone. My name is Stan and I am from Elyria, Ohio. I am starting my first T-bucket build. I hope I can use this forum as a basis for knowledge, discussion and friends.

Welcome to the greatest T-Bucket site on the web. You can go to the forum for loads of information in about any category you need. I am rebuilding a rod that has been in storage for over 20yrs. Good Luck!!

Welcome Stan, good luck on your T. And take lots of pics :lol:

Welcome aboard, from a former Buckeye.

Jim

:lol: Use this site to do a lot of research before you get to far along with your build. Everything you might want to know is here! If it isn't just ask.

Joe

Welcome to the site Stan. Glad to have you here. This site will become a very valuable tool in your build. There is a huge knowledge base here for you to draw from. If you have a question, ask it. I'm sure you will find the answer here.

Ron

Welcome from Wisconsin. Wondering what body are you starting with or are you buying one then rebuilding?

Thanks for all the welcomes.
Putz, frame I wil be using is youngsters design plans. The body will be the 23t with 14" box from Spirit.

Good choice on the body taller people seem to be leaning toward his bodies for leg room.

Stan, concider the '20" box. You won't regret it.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back