Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Guy from the Texas Hill Country...

texasboy112

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I wanted to introduce myself. It looks like you guys have a really nice Forum here; lots of great information and very nice people. I'm 68 years old and have always loved and had some nice Hot Rods. Presently, I have a 1923 Ford, Steel Body, T-Bucket with a 409, Dual Quads with an Isky Full-Race Cam, etc. I must say that I've never had more fun (in a car) than my wife and I have in our "T-Bucket". I hope to meet some more people here and check out all the great work you've all done on your cars.2014-09-17 11.31.20.jpg TOP OFF #1.jpg

I wanted to introduce myself. It looks like you guys have a really nice Forum here; lots of great information and very nice people. I'm 68 years old and have always loved and had some nice Hot Rods. Presently, I have a 1923 Ford, Steel Body, T-Bucket with a 409, Dual Quads with an Isky Full-Race Cam, etc. I must say that I've never had more fun (in a car) than my wife and I have in our "T-Bucket". I hope to meet some more people here and check out all the great work you've all done on your cars.View attachment 10771 View attachment 10772
Hello! Nice ride. I love the 409 with full cam.

Welcome from northern Illinois

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back