Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Guy From VA

Hi all,

I'm a new guy and really new to the T bucket itself. I have always seen them at car shows and really like them and now I'm thinking it's time for me to build one.

I look forward to talking with everyone and learning about these awesome hot rods!

Welcome from Michigan. Check out RPM or one of the other site sponcers as they have some great specials going on. Enjoy the site.

Hey thanks everyone and I look forward to talking with everyone on the board and learning from you guys.

Also thanks on the info who to look for in a glass body. I will check out RPM. I know right now I can't do the build and I'm doing my research and making a plan for when I'm done with school and back to work at the end of the summer I can start my build. I do know I want a T bucket for sure.

I did find two 383 motors and trans the running one is from a 66 Chrysler for $350 and the one that is listed as it might run for $250 and its a 67 motor. They are both out of a Chrysler and I would like to go and look at them and see if the 67 is an HP block.

I know I want a Mopar motor being a Mopar guy lol.

Thanks everyone and I look forward in learning and talking with all of you.

Glad to see you made the hop from the HAMB. This is THE place for tbucket stuff!

Thanks Keeper and thanks for telling me about the forum a lot of good info here and a lot of great looking cars and projects. I can't wait to dive into a project it has been years with out a project and a car and I hope to change that.

Thanks again Keeper!

If I'm not pushing the rules here, welcome from another site 'newbie'.
I have one we purchased, and just collecting a few more pieces to finish (read start) a build that we started 10 years ago.
Greg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back