Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Guy on the Block

Shadey

Hi,
My name is Bud. I am happy to finally be a Buckethead. I finally got one and am very happy with it. I purchase the "ShadeTree Mechanic" T bucket that was built on the tv show. I found it on ebay at the end of last year. I have been looking for one for a long time. I talked with Floyd Garrett and we worked up a deal and now I own it. The bucket only has about 90 miles on it right now. There is a few things that I want to do with it. New Top, will one from spirt ind work on the tp bucket? Emer. brakes, turn signals and the side deflectors for the windsheild along with the mirrors. I have been reading a lot on this forum and seems like there is a lot of info out there and guys that know what they are talking about from owning the buckets. I hope that I inserted the picture correctly. If not will someone please give me the info on how to post one.
Thanks,
Bud

Welcome to the site Bud. You bought one very nice bucket. I watched every eposide durning the build..

Ron

How bout a little help on how to insall picture.
Thanks,
Bud

First you have to post it on a site like photobucket or webshots then post the pic from there. Or you could email it to me and I could post it. I will send you my email.IO have done this for quite a few on this site until they figure it out.Welcome from the great cold north.

First you have to post it on a site like photobucket or webshots then post the pic from there. Or you could email it to me and I could post it. I will send you my email.IO have done this for quite a few on this site until they figure it out.Welcome from the great cold north.

Thanks so much for your help
Bud

Welcome Bud, very cool bucket you have.

Here is a tutorial on loading pics into the gallery. Pic link

23T-Bucket0121.jpg

23T-Bucket0141.jpg

Here is a couple will put the rest in gallery

putz
I want to thank you for all the help posting these pictures for me.
I was wondering if I could get some help on the Top for the bucket. Will Spirit Ind. Top work on the Total bucket?
Thanks Again,
Bud

You are really asking the wrong guy haven't dealt with tops. But contact Spirit or Try Wintec they are a couple of TP employees. They can tell you what will fit exactly.
Up here in the northwoods there aren't many buckets around.

Welcome to the forum Bud, that's a great looking bucket.

Great looking car Bud. :good: Now enjoy. Take some measurements, call Spirit and I'm sure they can tell you. They are great people to work with.

thomas :hoist:

putz
I want to thank you for all the help posting these pictures for me.
I was wondering if I could get some help on the Top for the bucket. Will Spirit Ind. Top work on the Total bucket?
Thanks Again,
Bud
That is a good looking car. Love the front wheels. Someday, mine will have a set of those.

Enjoy the ride ... it is a kick in the pants!

Hi,
My name is Bud. I am happy to finally be a Buckethead. I finally got one and am very happy with it. I purchase the "ShadeTree Mechanic" T bucket that was built on the tv show. I found it on ebay at the end of last year. I have been looking for one for a long time. I talked with Floyd Garrett and we worked up a deal and now I own it. The bucket only has about 90 miles on it right now. There is a few things that I want to do with it. New Top, will one from spirt ind work on the tp bucket? Emer. brakes, turn signals and the side deflectors for the windsheild along with the mirrors. I have been reading a lot on this forum and seems like there is a lot of info out there and guys that know what they are talking about from owning the buckets. I hope that I inserted the picture correctly. If not will someone please give me the info on how to post one.
Thanks,
Bud

Very cool Car, I have the VHS tape of the episodes when they built it.

As for the TOP contact WinTec or Speedway.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back