Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Member from Maine

RHM

Hello to all. This is my first time posting. I am Richard ( RHM ) from the South West corner of Maine. Got a 23 T Bucket green with flames. Chevy 350 with turbo 400, dual 390 quads on Weiand tunnel ram with velocity stacks. I'll try to do a picture.
I am retired Air Force and Pan Am Airlines. Have had the T for 20 years it gets a smile a mile everytime. Would love to take it to the Nats in N.C.

Welcome to the forum RHM, thats a fine looking bucket you have there.

Well first things first...

:D

1076d1227997617-new-member-maine-pa040094.jpg

That is a very nice looking ride you have... very nice! Stance is perfect!

Clearly for owning it for 20+ years you really take care of it... tell us more about the car... we're all just a bunch of T-bucket junkies! :eek:

welcome to the site Rich. if you've had that gorgious car for 20 years, you are going to love it here. great guys here and no drama. just straight t bucket talk. feel free to add your experiences when you feel the urge. we're all learning here.

Ron

Nice job on the build!!! Did you have any bottom work done to the motor? Or any other mods done to the drive train? Welcome to the site!

Wow, that looks so close to the one from the old neighborhood when I was wee one.

Shoot, I'm drooling on the keyboard again.

Thanks...Glad I found this site. Its getting cold, wet and white outside so I'll have some time to spend here. Also take this time of year to go over the T and inspect/fix and polish everything.

Drive train is pretty straight forward. GM 10 bolt rear with 2:73 gears, turbo 400 with 2500 stall converter hooked to the 350 with steel crank, mild cam and usuall things to make it 10:1 compression. 2 390 cfm Hollys is plenty of fuel to drive the Mickey Thompson 31x18x15 tires.
Over the last few years the T Buckets in this area have all gone away, very rare now to see another one. To bad cause 3 of us would cruise the beaches and more,:lol: together, that was cool.

Oooh very nice ! and
Welcome to the forums

WELCOME !!!! Sorry :eek: I'm so late saying it. Nice to see someone else on here from MAINE!

Nice looking ride!

Wow, Welcome very nice ride.T Buckets are on their way back thanks to this site.:smashpc:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back