Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Welcome aboard, Planecrazy. There's a couple of bucketheads on here that share that 'craziness' - from Jet mechanics to taildragger builders. It seems T-buckets and "flyin' buckets" go together! What kind of ground machine are you planning?

I purchased a 1923 total performance T Bucket it was about 65% completed but I'm having a hard time finding spare parts, manuals you name it.... I've seen a few posts pointing other members with the same issue to ebay and speedway motors. I have purchased a few items from speedway but they didn't match up and they don't have much more inventory from total performance. any ideas??

Welcome from the other side of Florida. All my stuff is pretty much from scratch. Wish I could help with the Total Performance stuff. I really like those buckets.

Mickey Lauria/Total Performance had a lot of good ideas when it comes to T-buckets. Unfortunately, some of his stuff was unique, and once he left the business, the source dried up. Speedway bought him out, but most of the inventory of 'unique' parts is exhausted. I'm afraid your best bet is just to replace them with current design parts, like Speedway's.

id-spindle.gif

We are now doing the Total Performance front axles. So many of them out there. Built several in the last month for Ts that have been wrecked. I have all of the Total Performance brackets, as we made some of the brackets for them, while they were in business.
Thank you for that info.. great info thanks for the link.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back