Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

jzeegers

My name is John and I am looking into starting a new project being a 1927 T-Bucket. My daughter was helping me look up some information (i am not the best at navigating on the internet) and she came across this forum, i figured this may be a helpful forum to use.

Welcome. This is the forum to use. There are a lot of members here who will be more than eager to answer any question you might have, no matter how trivial or dumb you might think the question is. There is a rule here though. when you get started on your project you have to post pictures. You said you are starting a new project. Do you have some old projects that you can share with us?

Welcome to the forum jzeegers, this is a great place to exchange ideas, get advice or just kick back and have some fun.

Welcome Ask away now is the time to learn what you want before spending money.Here is a good picture site to get some ideas.
TBUCKET Hot Rods

Nice one Putz! I just got through half of it in 40 minutes.

welcome to the site. we're all here to help and intertain. enjoy!

RON

jzeegers said:
My name is John and I am looking into starting a new project being a 1927 T-Bucket. My daughter was helping me look up some information (i am not the best at navigating on the internet) and she came across this forum, i figured this may be a helpful forum to use.

John...

:lol:

If you find your way back... ask lots of questions, , you'll be glad ya did. Tell us a little about yourself! :lol:

Welcome John ! You'll love it here. Is your daughter also going to help you build the T. Makes a good family project. What part of the world are you from?

My daughter is going to be helping me get into another project. I used to restore cars many years ago before I had four kids. But now that they are all grown up i figured it would be a good time to get back into the hobby. I live in california and i am planning on building a 1927 T-bucket from the ground up. I already have the plans but now i need a title. Does anyone know where i can go to find a clear title?

jzeegers said:
My daughter is going to be helping me get into another project. I used to restore cars many years ago before I had four kids. But now that they are all grown up i figured it would be a good time to get back into the hobby. I live in california and i am planning on building a 1927 T-bucket from the ground up. I already have the plans but now i need a title. Does anyone know where i can go to find a clear title?

If you're building the car from scratch contact your local DMV and ask them about it. The state of Illinois issued mine in 1970 when I finally finished my car. I remember I had to bring in the paperwork for all the parts and material I used and go through an inspection.

Welcome John: There are no dumb questions; OH wait, maybe that last one I asked.LOL You'll like it here.

jzeegers said:

:D:welcome:

Hello! I am a new member but a long time T-Bucket fan. A few years ago I completed a 1923 Track Roadster with a 1955 Chrysler 331 Hemi. I will post some pictures soon. Anyone who wants to drop a Hemi between/over the frame rail of a bucket, let me know. I may be able to help.

Welcome John and Hemi Dad, looking forward to seeing some pic's. Lots of information on this site. Again welcome.:razz:

hemi dad said:
Hello! I am a new member but a long time T-Bucket fan. A few years ago I completed a 1923 Track Roadster with a 1955 Chrysler 331 Hemi. I will post some pictures soon. Anyone who wants to drop a Hemi between/over the frame rail of a bucket, let me know. I may be able to help.

We need some pics!

:lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back