Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New stretch body pics

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
stretchbody4.jpg

stretchbody2.jpg

We finally got the pictures . This new body is stretched 10" all in the cowl. There was no need to move the dash farther from the back. That just makes it harder to reach the dash, and then the steering column has to be so long into the car.

This new body will sell for just $599.00 it is 3 layers of hand laid glass. It comes with the opening door on the passengers side.

Ron, I would imagine for that price, there is no floor so am I right in assuming that body can either sit on the framerails or channel over?
Also, what is the width of the body at the firewall where it sits on the frame.
Width of the body on the interior at the back of the door?
I have a buddy thinking of building a T and wants to use bomber seats.
Can you through in an interior pic?
Thanks,
Steve

That must be my body then, looks great I can't wait to get started!

I just received one of these bodys and the quality looks great- fast shipping (13) days from order to my door- RPM's carrier has a great shipping rate. I have nothing but good things to say about RPM ! and thanks to Ron for answering my novice question.

Ron I just sent you an e-mail after I move my steering column and upgrade my brake system if I still don't have enough room to sit comfortably i will probably need to purchase one from
bob

I wish now I'd gone with one of Ron's stretched bodies instead of the used body I bought....his look better all the way around.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back