Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

new T builder saying hello

TDitty

Hello everyone,
I am building my first t with my sons and it is a blast I am hoping to have it done by october cant wait to drive it. I also cant wait to get to know other t builders and owners.

Welcome, from Oviedo, Florida. What city, in the Florida panhandle, do you live? You ought to try and attend the NSRA Nationals in Tampa next month. I'll be there and would like to meet you in person.

Jim

Welcome to the site on thing we require is pics.:welcome:

Thanks I am sure it will with all the experience here I have bought alot of parts from RPM over the last couple of months so being able to talk and questions will sure help.
Welcome to the site, hope your ride turns out the way you want, mostly fun... They are a Horse of a totally different color... :)

Welcome, from Oviedo, Florida. What city, in the Florida panhandle, do you live? You ought to try and attend the NSRA Nationals in Tampa next month. I'll be there and would like to meet you in person.

Jim
Thanks Jim I live in Milton about 40 miles north of Pensacola. I would love to take it to Tampa and have some fun. I am going to send you a friend request so we can keep in touch it is always good to know other folks close by.
Russ

Welcome to the site on thing we require is pics.:welcome:
Putz, Thank you I will add some pics very soon we just finished wooding the body and making a under dash stantion out of one inch pipe for mounting the steering column and windshield frame into I think you guys will find it interesting.
Russ

Welcome :hi:

Welcome to the forum TDitty.

Hi from the UK.
I remember going to a Mr Garlits place in Pensacola. Still have the pics.
Good times with your T
Dont forget the pictures
Gerry

Welcome, from Nova Scotia.
Great that you are building it with your sons. :thumb:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome I am creating an album right now.

Welcome Tditty, I'm just over the line in Fairhope, Al. drop me a line lets get together I have a couple of T,s going together in the shop now, should have the first one done in time for Crusin the Coast in a couple of weeks.

Welcome Tditty, I'm just over the line in Fairhope, Al. drop me a line lets get together I have a couple of T,s going together in the shop now, should have the first one done in time for Crusin the Coast in a couple of weeks.
Hey awesome trying to get mine done by the first week of Oct but much to do on it I have been to fairhope many times and will definately keep in touch always good to know folks close by.
Russ.

OH by the way Everyone I am the guy with all the tatoos the other guy is my cousin I am trying to get him to build one too. Spoke with Ron at RPM this morning what a nice guy. Really helpful with some questions I had and found out about some really good Items he makes that are not on his site. Thanks Ron.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back