VIP Member
Becky got new shoes. :cool:

Old tires
100_1669.jpg

Tars :eek:
Becky51015.jpg

New look
ArtinthePark53071.jpg

Looks like Becky is ready for the dance now.Does she ride smoother?

Much smoother, Those N50's are 20 years old and hard as a rock. Also tightened the friction shocks. Not great yet, but better. :)

They look great!:) Nice proportions with the fronts. She looks really balanced. Sweet rake too!

I'm also diggin' your Mexican blanket and may flop one in mine every now and then for a change of pace.

Also, who are the wire wheels by? I also would like to know about your drum set up in the front. I'm going drums on my Speedster.

BLUEGRASST said:
Size/Brand/Price?

Hoosier 31/16.50 15, they were a little over $700 to my door from Summit.

tfeverfred said:
They look great!:) Nice proportions with the fronts. She looks really balanced. Sweet rake too!

I'm also diggin' your Mexican blanket and may flop one in mine every now and then for a change of pace.

Also, who are the wire wheels by? I also would like to know about your drum set up in the front. I'm going drums on my Speedster.

Thanks Fred, :D they are Mclean wires. The drums are 54 Chevy. I did the blanket as a temp fix, she had a couple of camper cushions and a wool army blanket. After the car is done I think I'll keep the Mexican blanket seat back in it. Its growing on me. :cool:

McLean doesn't make that wheel anymore. Here is there site http://www.mcleanwheels.com/index.html
But you can try Wheel Vintiques, they have something similar. http://www.wheelvintiques.com/

VegasBruce said:
Becky got new shoes. :cool:

ArtinthePark53071.jpg

Hoosiers served up nice and hot is always a good thing! I really like the stance... perfect. The old style ford wires are perfect... I really like it... I see you have a nice 4 link setup for the front axle too... very nice.

Keep you eye out for the old Buick fin brake drums... would be perfect on your car! :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Becky's soooooo sweat! Just the right amount of twinkle. What a sweetheart.

Sorry, but I don't think the buick drums will fit on those Chevy brakes. It would be interesting to see if the finned drums from a Chevelle would fit though.

Ron

Youngster said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Becky's soooooo sweat! Just the right amount of twinkle. What a sweetheart.

Sorry, but I don't think the buick drums will fit on those Chevy brakes. It would be interesting to see if the finned drums from a Chevelle would fit though.

Ron

Yep... I should have said Finned Buick Drum setup... sometimes they become available when folks update to disks... I'll assume my chair in the corner... :eek:

Al, will you please get out of the corner!

Ron

Thanks guys,:lol: I'd like to find a finned Buick setup. Yep, four bar front and rear. Al no need to sit in a corner. :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back