Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New to T-buckets...but not to cars

Cheezy1

Hello...I am from Center Line Mi. My name is Bill and a few months ago I picked up a 1926 Ford T-bucket. I am a mechanic and auto glass tech. So I have basically been building things with motors most of my life.Though I have built many odd cars and motor combos through the years...I have never owned or built something quite like this. I pulled the drivetrain already and started going through it...but I am already running into questions and concerns about braking and chassis. It was built originally in the early 70s....then redone in early 80s. So there are many ideas going on with the car that I will be sorting through..lol. Anyways..enough babble. I really appreciate you allowing me on the site and can't wait to start surfing through it for ideas. Oh..I am kinda computer dumb....so no pics other than my avatar yet. And I will probably have many questions. Again...Thanks, Bill

Welcome from Oklahoma. This is a great place to find answers for the questions that you may have.
Lee

Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Bill.

Thanks everybody....I appreciate the welcome. And cool to know there is another Michigander on here. :thumbsup:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back