Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

NEW to T Buckets - need Insurance

I just got my insurance bill today in the mail , from Hagerty. It has $10,000 agree value on my 23 ''t'' bucket, plus Libility coverage part - limit. Bill was $275.00 for 1 year .granted my age is 70 yrs. old. Have had there ins. for 5 years -- with out a claim. What does everbody have else have ???? & are they good if you have a claim ????????

Love the pic but I'm a truck kinda guy myself. I'm building a cedar bed for mine soon as I finish the,,,, brakes, steering, paint, body extension, shifter, fuel,,, oh' well it'll all happen as it happens and with all my new friends here it will be a piece of Bucket.. Welcome,:lol:

Hello, I used to sell insurance before I retired and be sure to check the rules that apply in your state. I was going to use Condon and Skelly and found they will only write comp and collision, no liability in NC. I ran into an issue with only a few companies will write assembled cars, mine was a Spirit kit and was titled as a 2006 assembled vehicle in Indiana. I went with Hagerty, they were very easy to work with, gave me a 30 day binder to protect the car while traveling home after making the trade and did this with limited info since I had never seen the car other than pictures and gave me 30 days to complete the paper work to get the final policy issued and did this with no up front money! They sent a build sheet that you fill out to give an idea of what components are in the car and they agreed on a $25000 value without a lot of haggling and I have unlimited milage, it runs $281 a year, but can't be used as a daily driver, and they will not write a car that has nitrous on it or will be used as race car. Hope this helps, Eddie :cool:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back