Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New to the forum

eafree

I would like to say hello to all of you T bucket fans. I have started my T bucket project that I have dreamed about for thirty years. I'm new to the forum and always looking for info. I live in Texas and would like to hook up with some of the locals to bounce ideas off of, and to look at there cars.

Welcome What you should do is put in your setting where you live lot of members in Texas. We love pics with pics we can see potential problems.

Welcome to the forum, you've come to the right place for help with a T-Bucket.

Welcome :D

eafree said:
I would like to say hello to all of you T bucket fans. I have started my T bucket project that I have dreamed about for thirty years. I'm new to the forum and always looking for info. I live in Texas and would like to hook up with some of the locals to bounce ideas off of, and to look at there cars.

Welcome, There are two bucketheads that live in the Haslet area and a bunch more that live in the DFW metroplex.

Welcome from Florida EAFREE. We sing that Texas song here a lot. Give me T-Bucket for Texas. T-Bucket for Tenessee. Give me T for Thelma, Tried to steelmy rat rod T. :cool::cool::cool: Ye I know:rolleyes:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back