Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New to the T bucket world

kookie2007

Hi guys;
I've been dreaming of building a T bucket for years and am looking forward to starting one in the near future to keep me busy during my retirement years. I love going to car shows with my 1965 F-100 that my dad bought brand new when I was 10 years old. I've had the old truck since 1971 and did a frame up restoration that was completed in 2009. I'm continually drooling over the T buckets at the shows and cant wait to get mine started. I have acquired a few of the parts already and will be ordering an extended deluxe body from Spirit in the very near future. I plan to fabricate the frame with the help of a friend who has a frame jig. Being a Ford guy all my life I've acquired a 351W and C4 trans with a Ford 8" rear end. The rest is still just a vision of lots of chrome and an undecided paint scheme.
I'm looking forward to learning all of the solutions to the inevitable "situations" that I know will come up during my build from all you pros here.
Advance thank you's all around
Larry

Well, you're off to a good start with a FORD engine and tranny! :thumbsup: Spirit's good folks and so are the other forum sponsors.

Welcome!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back