Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New to this scene

23crzyt

Hey from Oklahoma City. So I picked up a new project 1923 Ford tube frame t bucket. This will be the first car i haven't built myself I am wrenchin on. I went from muscle cars to modern muscle cars then tried a rat rod or 2 and now I am here. The original owner/builder did a great job on the frame and the second owner customized it in a way I dont care for but i got a great price on it and now i can make it mine. and yes that radiator has got to go! or be tilted

full

full

full

This is how the original owner built the car not my taste but I see potential and yes the next owner removed that wing lol

And this is how it looks now . Ounce again not my taste but I saw potential and now I have something to keep me out of trouble this summer.

full

I dig that purple color!

We should get together with ORF, since we both live in Yukon. ORF is 30-40 minutes away.

I was watching the T bucket podcast about the Leg Show bucket and they mentioned what I think is your car. It was a ground breaking car when built. Did you see my link to the HAMB article? Is it the same car?

I dig that purple color!

We should get together with ORF, since we both live in Yukon. ORF is 30-40 minutes away.

That would be cool. I have to get my new steering column in a place to clear my big belly lol the previous owner must of been tiny. Just trying to find the time to do it!

I was watching the T bucket podcast about the Leg Show bucket and they mentioned what I think is your car. It was a ground breaking car when built. Did you see my link to the HAMB article? Is it the same car?

Well the fiberglass body sure looks EXACTLY the same even the tail section is quite close. The frame is way different but I do think the body was at-least made to resemble that t bucket. I wonder how many times this thing has had a face lift lol.

One Crazy T-Bucket

This article is the same car I kinda wish I would of got it in this shape I might try and recreate those headers to keep the rear tires sticky lol.
Its going to be a fun project for me. I need some distraction in my life at the moment and I think this will be it.

Thanks for the warm welcome my welcome on hamb was a bit cold

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back