Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Newbie from Australia

grazza

Hi all. Names Graeme and I live in Queensland, Australia. Feel a bit of a fraud being on here, but found this site a few weeks ago and after a good look around signed up. Have been interested in Hot Rods all my life and am at present building a '27 Ford Roadster, that I tell you about if you want to know anything.
I have had two T Buckets in the past, well 1 bucket and 1 Track Roadster to be precise. Unfortunately sold both off before their completion for reasons beyond my control.
As well as the '27, I am gathering parts together to build a jalopy rod (hate that Rat Rod term) between times working on the '27. I have a glass '23 rear bucket tub I made from a mates mould and I am going to mould up a '26 Dodge cowl I managed to "borrow" from a fellow club member, which I'll join to the T section. Plan is for a bucket chassis Z'd and swept to get it low, beam axle, 4 bar front, cowl steering, skinny wheels and a 4 cyl engine/manual box. Jag coilovers in back and I'm going to be using a lot of the stuff that isn't getting used on the '27. Looking for low-low budget fun car with no frills.
Looking forward to getting to know you all a lot better and also to having a bit of fun on here. Just to let you guys know, I have a very warped sence of humour, so if I get on anyones wrong side make sure I meant it before you flame me, please :laugh:

It sounds like you have been around the block a few times. Welcome from South Carolina. One thing about a low budget build is that you can show your ingenuity and free thinking. Nothing worse than a cookie cutter T Bucket. With the Dodge cowl it should have a great look.
Have fun, and keep us up updated.
My sense humor is also warped, and twisted sideways at times, so your in good company.
Johnny Sweet

Sometime I think if you have a T Bucket that makes you a little warped.......we all like to be diffrent from the regular Hot Rod crowd....................Welcome from New Mexico.........

Mike

Good on ya, mate! Welcome from Kansas City! I don't know a buckethead that doesn't have a warped sense of humor!!

Welcome from the great country of Texas!

Welcome here from the UK . This is a friendly place full of info and if you get stuck just ask .Just come back from OZ . I have a brother who lives in New South Wales . Went down to Eden went out to see the whales and dolphins then up the east coast to the Blue Mountains.
Then a lap of Bathurst, FAB .Great country .

Welcome from Ohio. Always wanted to visit Australia, on my bucket list. Sounds like you've lots of experience we can all benefit from. Excited to see pictures of your build.

Welcome from North Carolina. Have a friend with a '22 Dodge bucket with a HUGE ass hemi in it. In Paint now and soon to be finnished
Bruce

Welcome from North Carolina. Have a friend with a '22 Dodge bucket with a HUGE ass hemi in it. In Paint now and soon to be finnished
Bruce

Bruce

Welcome from Northern Illinois.

Bruce down boy, down.......That double clicking will get to you..sometimes it makes you click three times..............

Welcome Graeme, from the Great wet Pacific Northwest. Hope to hear some of your sick humor in the future and follow your 27 build

I think I am still 1 or 2 behind you mate, but I will keep working at it. ;) Could even be one I might even leave soon. :whistling:

As for the rest of ya all, thanks for the welcome. Sorta bears out what I was thinking about the Forum - you are a friendly mob on here for sure. Looking forward to whatever..................

Welcome from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back