Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Any Spirit 27 roadsters in MA?

Hi everyone.

I'm interested in building my hot rod using the Deluxe 27 Roadster body from Spirit cars. I was wondering if anyone in or around Massachusetts had one and would let me come check it out, ask questions, and see how I fit? I've sat in a couple of regular 23 style T buckets at this point and would really like some more leg room. I know the 27 isnt going to be "spacious" but I'm hoping to at least get a feel for it before spending money.

Thanks,
Bryan

Don't have a 27 body but planning on cutting and adding 6" to a 23 one. Using CCR plans, added 8" to the frame rails thinking of using their 8" extended body but came across a deal that had a standard body, so... life got in the way, got to get back to it.

Don't know of any in your area, but meanwhile here's a great build thread from one of our members who used a 27 body.

106 pages!? That's awesome, there's gonna be a ton of info in here for me. Thanks Spanky!

HenrysT, good luck, I hope you get back to it!

Good question, Swampy. I try to check in with her once in awhile, but she is pretty bogged down with work and some bothersome health issues. Reach out to her if you can.

Darlene Starr.jpg Darlenes car.jpg Darlenes motor.jpg

(Sorry if we hijacked your thread, Bryan. o_O)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back