Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Newbie from Tulsa

Ttownbucket

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello, I'm from Tulsa. I recently restored a 1977 Honda GL1000. The original Goldwing. Long story short, I had it together about 2 weeks and was out riding it one Sunday and an uninsured driver pulled out in front of me, I laid the bike down and slid into him. I went to the hospital and the bike went home on a wrecker. It was totaled. My wife wasn't real keen on me getting another bike, so I've decided to part the bike out and use the money to start buying T bucket parts. I am a reasonably competent mechanic and I used to be a professional welder. I have had muscle cars in the past, but this will be my first T. My plan is to build my own frame, buy the body and front suspension and fab or purchase the rest as I go on. I am a die hard Ford guy, so I plan on using a warmed over 302, auto tranny and either a 9" or 8.8" rear end. I am sure I will have many questions, and will get lots of good advice from you all. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the site! Look around here and you can get an idea of the kind of T you want to build. Folks are great here, ask questions and they will be answered. Good luck with your build!

Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois.

Welcome from New Hampshire. Without a doubt you will get a lot of advice and some great ideas on this forum.

Welcome, great place to put your feet up and read about other peoples projects and decide what you like and how you want to build yours.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back