Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

newbie needs help picking the right combo

rodjr

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
hi all, new here but anxious to get started on a new project. i have funds and am ready to order frame/body. unfortunately im not sure what i need to get the "look" im after. speedway's tribute t is excellent, but expensive with the rear end situation. i also love the stance of ex junks' black ride, but on a standard 101" wheelbase. im short so a standard body is good. i guess the question is what frame dimensions am i looking for to acheive a level but relatively low stance? i want to avoid a raked stance as much as possible. also do i want a body thats already got a channeled floor, or no floor? my plan is to start with a semi complete frame as my welding skills are marginal for structural components. thanks in advance for any help.

Check with our own RPM. I think he has what you're looking for.

Ron

hi all, new here but anxious to get started on a new project. i have funds and am ready to order frame/body. unfortunately im not sure what i need to get the "look" im after. speedway's tribute t is excellent, but expensive with the rear end situation. i also love the stance of ex junks' black ride, but on a standard 101" wheelbase. im short so a standard body is good. i guess the question is what frame dimensions am i looking for to acheive a level but relatively low stance? i want to avoid a raked stance as much as possible. also do i want a body thats already got a channeled floor, or no floor? my plan is to start with a semi complete frame as my welding skills are marginal for structural components. thanks in advance for any help.

Please give me a call I think I have just what you are looking for.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back