Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Newbie question

ss125

I'm new this as of today. I bought a 23 Ford T-Bucket. The seller told me it has a Speedway frame or chassis. Can somebody point me in the direction of a website where I can find out more about this company and what they have to offer in support for questions on the chassis? This may be a dumb question but has anybody ever heard of Speedway chassis or frame?

Did you buy the car from someone in Iowa? The car I built several years ago was a Speedway. I sold it two years ago and the buyer recently sold it to someone in Michigan.

Thank you for the information. I have this 2001 SS Camaro that if I think of changing a spark plug it costs like $1000 (that's a stretch, but everything is way overpriced on that car) and when I look at some of the prices on stuff that I want to get for this 23, it's like wow, the prices are reasonable. This is going to be fun. Thanks again.

ss125 said:
when I look at some of the prices on stuff that I want to get for this 23, it's like wow, the prices are reasonable. This is going to be fun. Thanks again.

You will learn that you can do a lot to a T-Bucket for very little. They are a lot of fun to build. That's why I can't wait to find mine and get started on it. I had one about ten years ago...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back