Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

waycooljr

how do i get this newbie upgraded? and why does it say my bucket pics are to big. how do you shrink a picture so i can show off my bucket? please don't get to computer swavy on me. i have no problems fixing on motors. but i can not work a computer. !!! :tnku:john. waycool jr

how do i get this newbie upgraded? and why does it say my bucket pics are to big. how do you shrink a picture so i can show off my bucket? please don't get to computer swavy on me. i have no problems fixing on motors. but i can not work a computer. !!! :tnku:john. waycool jr

When you're not a newbie anymore..... you won't be one. :rolleyes:

As to the pics, just google for "resize pictures" and you'll get lots of free sites that can do it for you in a flash, but the prefered method to post pics here is to use photobucket or your other favorite photo site. there's a recent sticky here that shows you how to use photobucket to post here.
we look forward to seeing your bucket!!

Russ

I believe the Newbie designation is based on how many posts you have. The more you post it will change. As far as pics where do you have your pictures hosted at? In photobucket when you view the picture there should be a menu right above with a "resize" option. click it and the picture will open in the window and you can change the size at the top.

If your hosting site doesn't have a resize option you can download a free program called irfanview at www.irfanview.com . It does not have any type of spyware or junk attached, it is a good program and I have used it for many years, best of all it is free. Under the "image" at the top of the page there is a resize option. You can use pixels, cm, or inches to resize your picture. Your file size is probably a couple Mb where as you need around 640k and that is why you get that message about the pictures being too large.

thanks still trying. just to let you know im happy to find the pictures when i hit the browse. i need a 6 year old to help me!!

thanks still trying. just to let you know im happy to find the pictures when i hit the browse. i need a 6 year old to help me!!

I am 6
houseandt-bucket113.jpg

houseandt-bucket115.jpg

houseandt-bucket116.jpg

ntba.jpg

Welcome.
Nice Bucket. Seems you like your beer if the bags in the background are anything to go by. LOL

gerry

i would like to really thank fordsbyjay and putz!!! you really were a big help to me. but i still could not figure it out 2 and a half days later!!!!!! i had to surrender to the girlfriend and ask for help. took her about 3 mins with your distructions. thanks guys.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back