Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Noobie from WI

djtrixx

Hi all bucketheads!!!

I bought my ride last summer, it's been a dream car of mine for quite a few years and finally can say I own one!! HOWEVER, I sure am glad I found this site because now I have to make it right. (Kinda think the previous owners were on something when they built / worked on it.) I'll have MANY questions, hopefully you all can help! I'm a machinist, and can paint and do interiors like crazy, so there shouldn't be anything I can't tackle. Only problem is I have no idea where to start. I probably have around 50 hours invested already just to get the car where it is now, but this week decided to go all out and a full restore is in order!!!bucket1.jpg

That is a wild looking ride, someone wanted a long wheelbase for a comfy ride, or just the look... Welcome to the site, you should get plenty of ideas here as to what to do and how to do it.. :) They all say I am a bit out spoken, but only want to help.. drive safe

Welcome from another seasonal bucket driver in Wisconsin. Where are you there probably is somebody fairly close.

Welcome and greetings from the sunny hils of Colorado...... formerly of Wisconsin.

tbwelcome.gif

Welcome from Texas :hi:

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum. Ask away on the questions, these guys are great.

Eric

Appleton? I've been there a few times. BEAUTIFUL.

Love that area, Green Bay, Appleton, Manitowac, Sheboygan, Grafton, Thiensville, West Bend, Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac - we rode all over that area when we went up for the Harley 100th. Think we stopped at every HD dealership in the state in one day!

Probably going to move up that way when I retire.

What's the opposite of snow bunny?

Appleton? I've been there a few times. BEAUTIFUL.

Love that area, Green Bay, Appleton, Manitowac, Sheboygan, Grafton, Thiensville, West Bend, Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac - we rode all over that area when we went up for the Harley 100th. Think we stopped at every HD dealership in the state in one day!

Probably going to move up that way when I retire.

What's the opposite of snow bunny?
Snow Bunny? / Snow BRRRR!!!! Only when I was younger would I move to a colder climate! LOL Todd. T-Test

Stop do not take you car apart. You need to come to NWTC car show on May 2. Welcome, I am also from Green Bay and if you do show up on May 2 Look for Vroom Krazy and I, my car is burgundy/gray interior with a blown big block, Vroomkrazy's car is dark blue with a 302 ford. We will more than likely be parked next to each other. Now is not the time to rebuild the car , we have 8 months of winter so enjoy the 4 you get to drive it.

Stop do not take you car apart. You need to come to NWTC car show on May 2. Welcome, I am also from Green Bay and if you do show up on May 2 Look for Vroom Krazy and I, my car is burgundy/gray interior with a blown big block, Vroomkrazy's car is dark blue with a 302 ford. We will more than likely be parked next to each other. Now is not the time to rebuild the car , we have 8 months of winter so enjoy the 4 you get to drive it.

AMEN. Welcome from Michigan.

thomas

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back