Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

'nother texacan here.....

madmak

found this site while on the hamb board . thought i join and say hello... names james , i live just north of Beaunomt Tx. i built my t a few years ago from the ground up. did most of the work myself use junkyards and swap meets . (had a small buget) .....

Welcome James.
I think you'll like it here. TONS of good info and tech help.:cool:

Vance

Welcome to another Texan. While I do not live in Texas anymore I visit often. One thing I have noticed is that there are not near as many hot rods in my area as there were back home in East Texas. Kind of feel lonley you konw...lol. Back in Texas I would see rods all the time and met a bunch of great people. Here in Louisiana I have seen about 4-5 since I have lived here. That being the case, when I take my bucket out for a spin I get all kinds of looks, smiles, and thumbs up. I even have people follow me so they can get a closer look once I stop for gas or something. Guess we need more hot roders in Louisiana or at least more that will drive their rods...lol.

Welcome madmak, nice bucket.

Glad to see ya here, James! My T is going to have a lot in common with yours. Short windshield, round gas tank and low frills. I like your color choices too.:lol:

Welcome to the site James! Hope to see some posts from you. Anyone who builds from yard and swap meet parts has got to have some good ideas to share. As for the Texas thing...:lol:... us Yankees won't hold that against ya.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back