Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

OSHA......

Track-T

Due to OSHA requirements, no more than two people can be on my ass at any time, otherwise I'll have to install handrails and safety straps..

:thumb: bored today?

:thumb: bored today?

Funny thing is when I worked for an American Company who dealt with OSHA and NIOSH I has a GREAT time with the guys I met.
Funny world Isn't it
Gerry
England

There are probably websites out there to help you with your problem of needing hand rails and safety straps. :goof:

There are probably websites out there to help you with your problem of needing hand rails and safety straps. :)

What can you expect from an organization that has 16 pages of regulations on the shape of a toilet seat?

What can you expect from an organization that has 16 pages of regulations on the shape of a toilet seat?

Let me throw the EPA into the mix.

EPA now stands for; Ending Productivity in America

Let me throw the EPA into the mix.

EPA now stands for; Ending Productivity in America
I will second that notion... I had a good fireman friend that gave me many great hints as to how to get around a lot of potentially costly mistakes shop owners make, like keeping all your welding bottles, of all types, in/on a small trailer, sure beats paying $100 for a (per-bottle) permit, plus many other money savers... :)

Our fire inspector really wasn't too sure how to write us up when he saw the 26 drums of VP Fuel we had stored in the shop. :wow: Suddenly the extension cord he had been so pissy about was no longer an issue.
hehehe I love it! I think there are ways to get around most of these type of "storage" on the floor NO NOs... by storing these type of "THINGS" in/on a trailer, it is only temp, and not considered as something that they write up, you might check on that, my Fireman Friend, told me completely on the SIDE... like put all my paint supplies in a separate "Beer Box" and keep it locked. :)

Our fire inspector really wasn't too sure how to write us up when he saw the 26 drums of VP Fuel we had stored in the shop. :wow: Suddenly the extension cord he had been so pissy about was no longer an issue.

I would have loved to been there!!!. I used to work in Health and safety for a US company based in 84, PA. I know what these guys can be like. His face must have been a picture. I would have offered him a cigarette just for the hell of it.
Gerry

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back