Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

PDF to DWG converter

der Spieler

I found a link on a chopper forum site for a PDF to DWG converter program.
PDF to DWG Converter - convert pdf to dwg
It's a trial program and it only gives you about 20 uses but the price is right if you only need to convert a few blueprints. I downloaded it to be able to convert some prints for motor mounts and axle plates for a chopper project. My steel supplier has a CNC plasma table and I am taking the files to him to cut the parts for me.

Does anyone have PDF or DWG plans for axle brackets, steering box mounts, etc. for T buckets? I could get him to cut them at the same time if I had them. Steve

Check the frame plans in the tech articals. I've had some requests for those.

Ron

I looked at them. If I could isolate the individual pages I could give it a try. I have a PDF to Word converter on my other computer and I'm going to try to convert the plans to Word and if the drawings come out intact I will convert those pages back to the PDF format and then see if I can convert them to DWG. Steve

der Spieler said:
I looked at them. If I could isolate the individual pages I could give it a try. I have a PDF to Word converter on my other computer and I'm going to try to convert the plans to Word and if the drawings come out intact I will convert those pages back to the PDF format and then see if I can convert them to DWG. Steve

That is a long way to do something. :ciao:

Try this instead - download pdfcreator (free) open your pdf file you want pages out of. Print specific pages to pdfcreator and you skip the going from pdf-word-pdf steps.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back