Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Pigeon Forge 2014

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
Lets not forget about Pigeon Forge, in July. I hope to see a lot of you there. If you have any questions please just call.
ntbaregional2014_zps51a70889.jpg

We had a great time at Pigeon Forge and hope it will be scheduled again next year. A small group of us ran the Tail of the Dragon and it was a great trip - one more item to cross off the bucket list. Ron Pope and his family worked very hard to make this event successful and we thank them for everything they did. Ron followed us on the cruises with his truck and trailer in case of any breakdowns and fortunately there were none. We enjoyed the time with the bucketheads we knew from NTBA and some locals.

What would you do if you saw this coming at you? Pigeon Forge was a great time to be had by all. Many thanks to Ron and Pam all who showed up. More pictures to come.

I think i would run it with this one ! ..........................................

Attachments

• 1939742_807455002616589_6332174536610817054_o.jpg
    1939742_807455002616589_6332174536610817054_o.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 54
I don't think so @benT we have conflicting dates and problems with just way too much traffic. We have been look for a different place to host it, but it is difficult to find a place to hold it, due to the trucks and trailers involved. If we had 50 T's then we have them plus 50 trailers and 50 trucks. So now we need a place big enough to park 150 vehicles. I know Test T is going to say he drove his, but that does not make up for the crew cab duallies and long trailers.

So we are still looking, but it does not look promising.

Bummer- keep us informed. We were thinking that we'd make the trek down if the date worked out.

Guess you have no excuse not to make it up to Indy for our event!! ;)

We are going to try to make to Indy, we need @Mike to make there also.

@Mike better make it! It's only about an hour from the secret t-bucket forum bat cave. Kinda like the one in the batman movie but way smaller, no cool suit, and no Alfred. Last I checked, he still needed to shovel out the snow to get the baT-bucket out.
:roflmao:

@Mike better make it! It's only about an hour from the secret t-bucket forum bat cave. Kinda like the one in the batman movie but way smaller, no cool suit, and no Alfred. Last I checked, he still needed to shovel out the snow to get the baT-bucket out.
:roflmao:

According to his selfie pictures, he's still cool looking!!

Ron, the Pigeon Forge Regional last year was one of the best events I have been to and I was also hoping it would be on the 2015 schedule. However, I understand the need for plenty of room for trucks and trailers because I am one of those who don't drive long distances in my bucket. In addition, I know your time is limited because you are very busy running your successful business. Everyone I talked to at the event last year said they enjoyed it very much and we thank you for the time you and your family put it to make it successful.

The long trips are the fun part! You make priceless stories about overcoming hardships and soaking your ass when it rains. That's part of today's problems! We have all become marshmallow asses that can't survive without A/C and cruse control! When I get my car together I plan to drive it where ever it goes. Part of the challenge to building the car is making comfort cool!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back