Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Price per say...

I saw a T-bucket at GoodGuys a few years ago that had a sign on a stand in front of it listing all the goodies and claiming that there had been $135K invested. I thought $135K was a bit of a stretch but the car did have a lot of money in it. So did the trailer it came on.

Jeff

The buckets in your link are $25k. Right in the middle of what I said. And that is the starting price.

The original question was

"Just wondering what a T bucket kit might run with everything but engine, tranny, paint, wheels, tires and gauges. No frills kit"

I've seen responces offered with costs all over the board for a kit that isn't even a roller. So I felt that for 20-30 k was kind a high price. Now if the question was how much can he spend on a finished T, I agree the sky's the limit.

Now in my weird way of thinking, I would have to think that these company's are probably making a profit on the turn key buckets. So if someone were thinking about buying a kit or just skipping the fun of building their own and buying used, this was only one more example of what's out there. That's all I was pointing out. Many ways of getting into a bucket.

Anybody buy these plans?

TBucketPlans1b.JPG

And if ya did were they full of useful info.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back