Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Problem with log in

raidmagic

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I can't log in or post from any computer other than my home desktop. I've tried from my laptop and my work computer and after I go through the log in process it just clicks back to the log in page. Any ideas?
On the laptop I'm using windows 7 and IE and my work computer is XP and IE.

Thanks

I can't log in or post from any computer other than my home desktop. I've tried from my laptop and my work computer and after I go through the log in process it just clicks back to the log in page. Any ideas?

Thanks
I have the same computer and setup at work and had to use Mozilla Firefox to log in. Has something to do with updates and dlls added in for security such as cookies. Haven't had anyone to tell me the truth yet as to why, but if you have an earlier backup, try that and stop all updates from that point. Just remember to clear cookies and such daily/weekly and scan for viruses daily.

And my nightmare continues. :wall:

Take a look through this topic for some suggestions. Try an alternative browser or update Internet Explorer, as that seems to be a work-around for the problem.

I have Windows XP, and the latest version of Firefox. For three days, I haven't been able to sign in. When I click on "Sign in", green arrows show loading for about three seconds, then nothing happens. ??

Apologies for not seeing this sooner. What version of Firefox are you using? TubT is having some localized problems with FF6 not playing well with javascript. He can get logged in, but cannot use any other java functions. Maybe you're having a tougher go that he is?

What version of what browser did you use to log in with, when you posted this?

Mike, I noticed when I updated to FF6 that some java script add-ons were not compatable. Just now, I loaded Beta FF7, and got the same notice. Could this be related to Tub-T and Fifthwheel's problem??

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back