Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Pure Michigan Potholes

jimbo01

Michigan pothole swallow pothole patching truck LOL. This is no joke either. Happened today in East Lansing MSU campus. While the crew was filling potholes, another one opened under the truck. This is something you don't see everyday.

eastlansingpothole_zps0805709e.jpg

It's something I see everyday. I live in Michigan.Yet I can drive across the state line to Ohio and the roads smooth out quickly. At one time the legal truck load limits in Michigan was thousands of pounds more than other states to acomadate the auto industries shipping loads.

Normally I would put up Oklahoma's pot holes against anyone's. Maybe your state out done us this time. About a year ago, our daughters car lost the whole front end in one here. Insurance totaled out a 3 year old car.

I had a pal that worked for a race team based in Pennsylvania. He worked for the highway department in New Jersey and it got really hot one summer, to a point where sections of road were heaving up out of the ground. One section of road had heaved up 15", if you can imagine. What the heck could that do, if you hit it at speed?!? :eek:

I grew up in PA we use to have a saying.
DONT DRINK N DRIVE you might hit a pot hole and spill your drink..

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back