Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Question...

EX JUNK

Is anyone from the Forum going to the NSRA Nationals in Louisville next month? My son and I will arrive on Wed. Aug. 3rd and leave Sat. Aug. 6th. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to meet some of you. PM me and I'll give you my cell number so that MAYBE we can get together.

Jim

I know you asked who is going, but I have to pass due to other commitments. Never been to Louisville Nats.

I know you asked who is going, but I have to pass due to other commitments. Never been to Louisville Nats.

When I lived in northeast Ohio I went every year. I even received one of the top awards with my '37 Chevy but since moving to Florida in 2003 I've only been there a couple of times.

Jim

Jim are you driving?

No, we are flying into Lexington and renting a car and driving the short distance to Louisville. The reason that we're are not driving all the way from Florida is that my son can't spare the time from work.

Jim

Jim: If it isn't gonna be 95 degrees with no shade, I might make it down. But then again, after NSRA's 30 year old rule, I kind of lost interest in going to any of their events. Goodguys too. I see my share of Camaros and Mustangs at the local shows. You guys should make it up some time to the Frog Follies late August in Evansville. Its the largest pre-'49 show in the country with about 4500 hot rods, shade, reasonably-priced food, swap meet, and a low registration cost.

Jim: If it isn't gonna be 95 degrees with no shade, I might make it down. But then again, after NSRA's 30 year old rule, I kind of lost interest in going to any of their events. Goodguys too. I see my share of Camaros and Mustangs at the local shows. You guys should make it up some time to the Frog Follies late August in Evansville. Its the largest pre-'49 show in the country with about 4500 hot rods, shade, reasonably-priced food, swap meet, and a low registration cost.

I hear you, Ben, and agree with you about all the new rides at cruises and shows. Nan and I attend very few cruises and we only do one show a year. That show does not allow the newer rides to enter and it is a judged show. My son now has a '32 Roadster pickup and he wants to talk to some vendors is the reason that we are going. I've not been there since '06. I used to go all the time when I lived in Ohio.

Jim

Nothing real special on our part, they will leave our shop and go the paint company that is buying them in Texas. There they will get their custom paint and then the interior.

Good deal for you!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back