Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Radius Rod Question

Now that looks great!! I needed a good mental picture of how this is gonna look. Thats my frame specs for sure. Mine has S-10 rear. This is my first build so im tryin to avoid any mistakes. I really like these CCR plans plus any advise from hands on builders who have already set one up. Thanks much RESINATOR!!!

Now that looks great!! I needed a good mental picture of how this is gonna look. Thats my frame specs for sure. Mine has S-10 rear. This is my first build so im tryin to avoid any mistakes. I really like these CCR plans plus any advise from hands on builders who have already set one up. Thanks much RESINATOR!!!
Tack welds and a supply af grinder and cut off wheels! Everyone has hiccups and re do's from time to time. Just don't weld it up till you are sure it all works.

Im workin slow. Takin notes and takin pics. Im use to building sand rails. this is uncharted waters for me. Cant wait to get this chassis to the roller stage..

Im workin slow. Takin notes and takin pics. Im use to building sand rails. this is uncharted waters for me. Cant wait to get this chassis to the roller stage..
Slow is my new on.... I get so disappointed with my progress because I know how productive I used to be, at least I am moving... Just enjoy it!

Slow is my new on.... I get so disappointed with my progress because I know how productive I used to be, at least I am moving... Just enjoy it!
I hear ya. It's so frustrating seeing things that need done or I'd like to do, that back in the day I could have easily done, that now I have to pay someone to do.

I hear ya. I have about a hundred pictures I saved from this forum alone on things that should make life easier. I still haven't pressure washed the S10 rear and I've had it almost a week. I need to buy something so I have someting to look forward to in the mail. Ron (RPM)..any ideas on what to buy next? Maybe I should just give him my debit card and have him randomly send me parts every few weeks.

Thanks for the batwing discussion, it saved me asking on down the road.

Yup. I got pics saved also. Wearin it out. Come on money tree. Thinkin bout waitin on body and buyin complete front suspendion assembly so i can roll frame around. Then buy body? Im so confused.

I hear ya. I have about a hundred pictures I saved from this forum alone on things that should make life easier. I still haven't pressure washed the S10 rear and I've had it almost a week. I need to buy something so I have someting to look forward to in the mail. Ron (RPM)..any ideas on what to buy next? Maybe I should just give him my debit card and have him randomly send me parts every few weeks.

Thanks for the batwing discussion, it saved me asking on down the road.

Just give me a call.

Here is a photo of the rear end set up. The further the brackets can go out the better.

View attachment 10929
i hav extended my main frame rail 10" for the 10" stretch body. where should I weld the RR mount to frame now? ccr plans say 49 1/2 from back edge of front tube to rear hole on frame mount. where you have rear RR mounted in this pic. does my 10" extended frame affect thid mounting position? I would think yes?

Yup. I got pics saved also. Wearin it out. Come on money tree. Thinkin bout waitin on body and buyin complete front suspendion assembly so i can roll frame around. Then buy body? Im so confused.

I have had so many ideas in my head and have changed my mind about a thousand times. After burning up th e search feature I have decided to go with the complete front suspension kit from RPM. Thats pretty much the general consensus on how you want these things to be anyway and for the price you can't beat it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back