Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Rear Wheel Cylinder Kit ID ???

I have a big problem rebuilding the wheel Cylinders now a day cause the new ones are dirt cheap unless you have some real ODD parts. I just replaced four of them on my 1956 F100 Ford pickup and they were made in the USA on top of that...If I remember (without going and finding the invoice) they were less than 25 bucks each......

I have a big problem rebuilding the wheel Cylinders now a day cause the new ones are dirt cheap unless you have some real ODD parts. I just replaced four of them on my 1956 F100 Ford pickup and they were made in the USA on top of that...If I remember (without going and finding the invoice) they were less than 25 bucks each......
If they are quality cylinders... I have had them leak. Frustrating. Rock auto is pretty good with such parts. Just watch out for which warehouse they ship from or the shipping can add up. I got everything I needed for a GM front load 9.2” including new nos wheel cylinders, shoes, drums, etc for less than $100. Delivered. Pretty nice surprise. All good, original, GM parts.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back