Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Receiving error on certain pages - SOLVED

GT63

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey Mike, I'm using Firefox 3.5.5 and I keep getting the following error when I try to click on Calendar at the top under the logo. I also get it when I click on Portal and T-bucket Forums.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#1040] You do not have permission to view this calendar or this calendar does not exist.

Useful Links

* Forgotten Password Recovery
* Register a new account
* Our help documentation
* Contact the forums administrator

Thank you for pointing it out to me. That is one that was enough to drive me to drink. Because the Portal displays a calendar, if a usergroup doesn't have permission to view the forum calendar, then they don't have permission to view the Portal either.

Talk about a PITA! :thumb:

Thank you for pointing it out to me. That is one that was enough to drive me to drink. Because the Portal displays a calendar, if a usergroup doesn't have permission to view the forum calendar, then they don't have permission to view the Portal either.

Talk about a PITA! :thumb:

Hey No problem, I spend most of my day tracking down application or DB issues.

BTW, I can't create an album. The Category dropdown is grayed out. Is that locked down right now? If it is biggie. It's just something I noticed.

I did have it locked down, but it is open now. I was chasing a sporadic issue.

Ah , OK, I figured you might have it locked down for some de-bugging. Don't ya just love launching a new app? LOL

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back