Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Rectangular side view mirrors

Differen T

I'm looking for rectangular side view mirrors that are flat on the non reflective side, mount on the side and can be painted. Most side mirrors in the U Pull It mount to the door at the front of the window using a triangular base which will not work and look too aero. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

Although not exactly a true rectangle, you may want to consider a Harley mirror. I got mine when my son switched out his factory mirrors for some aftermarket ones that he liked better.

IMG_3092.jpg

Jim

Thanks for the reply, I have attached a photo of te inspiration for my project. The mirrors appear to be from a car. This is he only picture I have of this vehicle and have no idea who owns it so I have a lot of guesstimates into my version.
track t-73.JPGAlthough not exactly a true rectangle, you may want to consider a Harley mirror. I got mine when my son switched out his factory mirrors for some aftermarket ones that he liked better.

IMG_3092.jpg

Jim

Mine are Harley mirrors on a bolt for a post. I'm going to change out the bolt for a stainless one at some point so I can polish it.

Becky51003.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back