Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Registering a finished car

rcruse

How do we in "The Peoples Republic of California" register a finished brand new car? Would a finished car be a 2009? What about smog, fenders, air bags, lights, etc. This could be a nitemare. Our vehicle registrations are going to just about double soon. I am sure it will be expensive, I just want to know if it is doable. :rofl: Thanks again, Ron Cruse

Check your "Lots of questions" thread. I posted a response there.

Come to Yellowstone for a vacation and bring your project. Idaho Is Car friendly. Get and Idaho driver's license, Have ALL your receipts and bills of sale for parts. VERY important> build pictures, get it inspected and they will register it as the year and model "it most closely resembles" NO Smog.everywhere except around Boise. No air Bag, The only thing that is hard to register would be something like a roth's orbitron ( doesn't resemble a manufactured car.)

rcruse said:
How do we in "The Peoples Republic of California" register a finished brand new car? Would a finished car be a 2009? What about smog, fenders, air bags, lights, etc. This could be a nitemare. Our vehicle registrations are going to just about double soon. I am sure it will be expensive, I just want to know if it is doable. :rolleyes: Thanks again, Ron Cruse
Ron, Ted here, e-mail me and I will tell you how to register your T with no problems, no smog or any of that crap... tedabrown@juno.com

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back