Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Rims/Tires Question

So I picked up some new rear rims/tires from a local guy. Tires are 29x18.5x15. My question is..I put 12 pounds in them after doing a search on here. It seems like a lot of guys run that pressure. There is about a 1.5" on both outsidse of the tires thats not hitting. I would think it would need less air but a search on here, I saw more air? Which is it? Thanks

I need to get matching fronts now but I got a good deal on these and couldn't pass them up.

I know you guys are pic whores. So here is a pic.

photo.jpg

This is my theory mixing radials with belted tires will usually give handling problems. I also had those mickeys on the rear of my bucket they sure don't like rain of any amount on the road.

Nice looking bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my theory mixing radials with belted tires will usually give handling problems. I also had those mickeys on the rear of my bucket they sure don't like rain of any amount on the road.

Nice looking bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first bucket so still trying to learn as I go. The thing rides like a dream now compared to the bias plies tires that were on the back before. Its so incredible the amount of difference.

Very aggressive stance. I like the look.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back