Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

RPM's wife

From Ron's daughter, Valarie:

Pam Pope Update, Day 8: we finally saw Dr. Kleppe today, he said the procedure yesterday went well and he is most likely going to remove the NJ & NG tubes on Wednesday and replace them with a covered esophageal stent. The stent will cover the healing hole and fistula tract and allow everything to continue to heal, she will be able to come home then and eat soft foods. The stent would be in place for 4 weeks. He said we would discuss it more tomorrow. Hopefully we will be released on Wednesday or Thursday!

She is hanging in there, ready to get out of here, and tired of the tubes, but she’s amazing! She’s the toughest person I know (and the kindest) and I’m so proud of her!

Thank you all for your continued prayers, they mean the world to us! Jesus is the almighty healer and we put our faith in Him alone!

More progress:
Pam Pope Update Day 10: She's out of surgery!!! Dr. Kleppe just came up and talked to me, it went fabulous! She is tube free and he placed the stent, he is seeing healing!!!! He put some dye in the fistula and it didn't go very far and he said he did see granulation tissue! She’s still in recovery and they said she’s doing very well, except for some nausea. They’ve given her some additional meds for that and as soon as the nausea subsides they will send her back to the room. If she can keep down liquids this afternoon we can come home! Our prayers are being answered and I’m beyond thankful!!!!! Praise Jesus! - Valarie

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back