Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

ScottRods custom saying Hello

Hello ,This is Scott Leber ,I am the owner operator of ScottRods custom in monroeville Ohio,We are manufacturers of anything fiberglass, I am also the owner of the former RodShop and we recently bought out Rod N Race fiberglass and are trying to bring it back to life after the former owner nearly destroyed it, since we took it over in june and moved it to ohio we have been repairing and retooling the t-bucket molds,C-Cab pickup molds and the sedan delivery molds and have restarted production of these awesome Hotrods,We here at ScottRods hope to turn around the negative press that surrounds the former rod n race management and let people know that Scottrods has been in business for over twenty years and doing glasswork for over thirty, You can check us out at XXXXXXXXXX and we also restarted the
XXXXXXXXXXX site as well ,I am amazed at the amount of knowledge there is on these forums about the T-buckets and c-cabs ,it has been a big help to us already, I will also be asking a ton of questions in the near future as we will begin manufacturing our own chassis in house also.

Thanks

Scott Leber /ScottRods custom

Welcome Scott,

and good luck with the new business. having done quite a bit of fiberglass mold work myself, I know just how hard it can be to keep the quality up and the presses rolling so to speak. a bad reputation is a hard one to overcome, but quality work and fair dealings can fix that in time also.
You may want to concider becoming a sponsor on this site to promote your products as well, as we do like to support those that support the forum.

Got pics of your work and products?? hand lay up or chopper gun?

Cheers,
Russ

Hello ,This is Scott Leber ,I am the owner operator of ScottRods custom in monroeville Ohio,We are manufacturers of anything fiberglass, I am also the owner of the former RodShop and we recently bought out Rod N Race fiberglass and are trying to bring it back to life after the former owner nearly destroyed it, since we took it over in june and moved it to ohio we have been repairing and retooling the t-bucket molds,C-Cab pickup molds and the sedan delivery molds and have restarted production of these awesome Hotrods,We here at ScottRods hope to turn around the negative press that surrounds the former rod n race management and let people know that Scottrods has been in business for over twenty years and doing glasswork for over thirty, You can check us out at www.ScottRodscustom.com and we also restarted the www.rodnrace.com site as well ,I am amazed at the amount of knowledge there is on these forums about the T-buckets and c-cabs ,it has been a big help to us already, I will also be asking a ton of questions in the near future as we will begin manufacturing our own chassis in house also.

Thanks

Welcome and good luck with the rodnrace deal. I have always liked their c-cab p/u but I bet they are pretty small inside (at least for a big guy). Hopefully you will stay around for awhile and not just pop in to only promote your business. :smile: Russ is correct in that most of us try and support those that help the site by advertising and technical help.

Jason

Welcome to the site Scott.It's a pleasure to have you here. This is without a doubt the bst T-bucket site on the internet. Please concider a sponcership. It's cheap and you have a ready market here for your products.

Ron

Hello ,This is Scott Leber ,I am the owner operator of ScottRods custom in monroeville Ohio,We are manufacturers of anything fiberglass, I am also the owner of the former RodShop and we recently bought out Rod N Race fiberglass and are trying to bring it back to life after the former owner nearly destroyed it, since we took it over in june and moved it to ohio we have been repairing and retooling the t-bucket molds,C-Cab pickup molds and the sedan delivery molds and have restarted production of these awesome Hotrods,We here at ScottRods hope to turn around the negative press that surrounds the former rod n race management and let people know that Scottrods has been in business for over twenty years and doing glasswork for over thirty, You can check us out at www.ScottRodscustom.com and we also restarted the www.rodnrace.com site as well ,I am amazed at the amount of knowledge there is on these forums about the T-buckets and c-cabs ,it has been a big help to us already, I will also be asking a ton of questions in the near future as we will begin manufacturing our own chassis in house also.

Thanks

I wish you all the good fortune in the world. Anyone who is prepared to help with the future of Buckets and rods have my vote. If you can spend a little while browsing our home and perhaps help a little with a little sponsorship, that would be appreciated. We are all in this together and the only way forward is help each other out
Gerry

Welcome to the site... Always great news to hear that someone is making T bodies that wants to do a good job on them as well... The C cabs seem to be more popular these days, as there are a lot of folks that want a roof over their heads and to be a bit different... Will check out your site and products :)

Welcome Scott, I hope you'll stick around.

Hello, Scott, and welcome to the T-Bucket Forums.

As you've doubtless noticed, we have a handful of companies who have elected to support this site with their advertising dollars. I am extremely grateful for their contributions, because we just couldn't afford to make it without help. And that realization means I am fiercely protective of their abilities to promote their products and services here. For this reason, some links have been removed from your introductory post. I hope you'll understand I cannot allow companies or individuals to self-promote without an advertising agreement in place. Please take the time to visit our Advertising Information page, where you will be able to see how inexpensively you can get your company's name in front of your target audience. We can help drive potential customers to your business for a small fraction of print advertising costs.

I hope you will enjoy the time your spend here on the T-Bucket Forums.

Hello, Scott, and welcome to the T-Bucket Forums.

As you've doubtless noticed, we have a handful of companies who have elected to support this site with their advertising dollars. I am extremely grateful for their contributions, because we just couldn't afford to make it without help. And that realization means I am fiercely protective of their abilities to promote their products and services here. For this reason, some links have been removed from your introductory post. I hope you'll understand I cannot allow companies or individuals to self-promote without an advertising agreement in place. Please take the time to visit our Advertising Information page, where you will be able to see how inexpensively you can get your company's name in front of your target audience. We can help drive potential customers to your business for a small fraction of print advertising costs.

I hope you will enjoy the time your spend here on the T-Bucket Forums.

Thanks guys

Mike ,Sorry I jumped the gun with the link to my sites ,I would be glad to send some advertising dollars ,Thanks for the link to the advertising info page ,I had sent a pm to one of your members yesturday asking for info on how to become a sponcer of the site ,I will get it taken care of shortly .

Scott

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back