Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Scroungers T

Nice pics cool to see progress.No doors with all that work?

Scrounger,

I like what you're doing and enjoy following the build. Keep it up.

Cool build, got some cool stuff there. What gauge metal did you use for the tub?

This is one cool build. I really like those headers, not something you see everyday. What were they originally for?

Dude--Love the fenderwell headers! they would look sick in white. Also-- I like the crossram--different and in the 60's style. Keep on Truckin!:hooray:

Thanks for the kind words guys.
Nice pics cool to see progress.No doors with all that work?
No doors. It will only be about 3" off the ground. I'm 6'3" so I wouldn't use them anyway.

Cool build, got some cool stuff there. What gauge metal did you use for the tub?
16 Gauge. I'm lucky to have a metal company about 10 minutes from my house.

This is one cool build. I really like those headers, not something you see everyday. What were they originally for?
I wanted something wild and different. Tri five Chevy's stick too far out. Chevy II were right on. At 700 bucks for new ones I didn't mind tossing out the $210.00 for these used ones. Alot of $ for some old rusty headers but they will clean up. And yeah they will be white. The engine is only a mock up piece. Everything will be paint, powder coated, bead blasted or polished when I'm done.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back