Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Seahawks or Patriots?

I enjoy the food and beer on Super bowl night, and find the commercials to be one of the best parts of the show. I also am not a Pats fan, they are an awesome team, but get tired of them. My rooting will be for the Hawks this year. But I admit, I really don't care who wins either way.

I enjoy the food and beer on Super bowl night, and find the commercials to be one of the best parts of the show. I also am not a Pats fan, they are an awesome team, but get tired of them. My rooting will be for the Hawks this year. But I admit, I really don't care who wins either way.
I have never liked the patriots or the Seahawks, as far as being my team, but after watching the Seahawks get the Super Bowl stolen from them by the officials against the steelers several years back, I was glad they won one. As for the pats, love em or hate em, they are a great team when healthy and on. Fun to watch. I sort of watch them because I do like their coach, although when he was here with the original Browns, he didn't fair so well. I don't really have a team anymore. Since the free agency and related stuff, I find it hard to follow teams. It's like cheering for a brand instead of a team because the players change, etc. I miss the days of guys spending their career at the same team. On the upside of that, I do watch more teams and value the talent of more guys, it's just not that important to me. I have more teams that I hate than like, lol. I will also enjoy eating, the commercials used to be entertaining, but recently they have lost their luster, we will see if they do better! Hopefully the officials will let them play and let the talent decide the outcome of the game.

Wow, talk about a lousy play call. 2nd and goal on the 1 yard line, 20 seconds on the clock and 1 timeout left? Why would you not give that ball to Lynch and let him walk it in? He had just run for 4 yards on the previous play. o_O

And then to name Brady as the MVP? Huh? What were Gronkowski and Edelman, chopped liver, for Pete's sake?

A very crazy last 20 seconds, to end a very crazy season.

And now, I can start rooting for the Bears again, because the win/loss records are all even. :laugh:

Wow, talk about a lousy play call. 2nd and goal on the 1 yard line, 20 seconds on the clock and 1 timeout left? Why would you not give that ball to Lynch and let him walk it in? He had just run for 4 yards on the previous play. o_O

And then to name Brady as the MVP? Huh? What were Gronkowski and Edelman, chopped liver, for Pete's sake?

A very crazy last 20 seconds, to end a very crazy season.

And now, I can start rooting for the Bears again, because the win/loss records are all even. :laugh:
The final drives of both halfs were strange. A relatively entertaining game though. Not too much annoying celebrity garbage, no tt's, etc...lol, but to have such a lucky break that basically gave the game to them and make such a bone head play call, wow! I'd say the right team won based on that. At least the hero was a rookie from a community college. Good for him! The game was pretty unbiased from the officiating perspective, good. I was less than thrilled with the smugness by the pats during the post game interviews, but after all of the drama and bad press, I guess I understand it. It will be interesting to see the end result of deflate gate, not.

Hey, I seen that Brady was going to have the new truck we was awarded for mvp given to the rookie (sorry, his name escapes me) who made the game saving interception. I am sure it's no skin off his back, but a cool gesture, even if it is a publicity stunt. Thoughts?

:roflmao:

Amen, Josh!

Seriously, I thought Edelman or Gronkowski was more deserving of the MVP than was Brady. But there you go, the quarterback is the guy that everyone sees on every offensive play, so they get all the attention.
Those are the guys taking the pounding and get their bodies worn out every play.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back