Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Show in the Carolinas

joes23t

Any of you Carolinians heard about or been to this one. September 12 - 7th Annual Classic Car Show & Competition - Located on Town Commons at 1310 Main Street, Scotland Neck, NC. "Top 50" Plaques will be awarded, along with "Best in Show", "Best Ford", "Best Chevy", "Best Mopar", "Best Custom".....limited number of dash plaques and goody bags will be distributed. $20 registration fee per vehicle. Antique tractors welcome (no registration fee / will be on display only) Free to spectators - Join us for a day of good family fun, food and music! Event info Car Show Info

Yeah I've heard of it but never been. You looking at coming down? Did you come down to the Littleton show this past weekend? There was 219 cars there and a couple T's some from Va.

Thinking about it. Last week was a toss up to go to littleton or Grandy just south of Currituck to a 1st time event kind of a rust and no crome cruse in. I think I should have chose Littletin. Scottlandneck is 2 hours from the house and would make for a good cruse.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back