Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Snow

JeffK

Stay safe in the snow Ron ❄ unless you're still in FL...Enjoy the sunshine! Wish we could get some snow!

Stay safe in the snow Ron ❄ unless you're still in FL...Enjoy the sunshine! Wish we could get some snow!

I believe that Ron will dock on Monday. He'll have a little more of nice weather before heading home.

Jim

We received about 1/2" of snow last night. Going to be 6 degrees tonight, but back up to the 50s and 60s next week. I have a friend in Naples, thinking about asking him if he needs a yard boy for the winter.

I did a military move in 2001 from Cali to South Carolina. It was winter so instead of taking I-80 I decided to air on the side of caution and take I-40. Texas and Oklahoma had a freakin ice storm on my way thru and I had to sleep on the interstate overnight! Who'd a thunk it lol

We got home about 9 pm Saturday night. Got off the ship in Cocoa Beach, Fl it was 75 degrees, got home to -2 deg and about 5" of snow. I-40 across the tops of the mountains in NC was a little rough. Single lane traffic and only moved about 35 mph, but we made it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back