Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

So-Cal T's 6th Annual Fun Run

409T

Staff member
For those of you who are looking for something to do next weekend (Aug 6 and 7) don't forget the So-Cal T's Fun Run. We will be having T-Bucket night at Cruisin' Grand in Escondido on Friday (Aug. 6th) with 30 - 40 of your favorite T-bucket soon-to-become friends, along with 400 or so pre-1974 hot rods. Lots of fun, food, people and cars. Saturday we will be cruisin' to Julian which is an old mining town north east of San Diego. We will have lunch there, a little time for shopping or looking around the town, and then drive to the city of Oceanside and from there down the coast back Encinitas for Dinner and trophy's. Trust me, it will be a lot of fun, and a lot of cruisin' in the sun. There may also be an event the following day. I have been told that if I don't have the re-do of my wife's T-bucket ready for Friday evening, you will all be invited to attend my memorial service on Sunday.

For more info, contact Dennis "Flathead" Mahar at dlmahar@pacbell.net or call 760-634-2614.

Jeff

I'll be there. Hope for your sake you finish the wife's T in time. Ha, "T in Time" is the name of someone's bucket from the past. Driving only 570 miles probably won't get me the "Longest Drive" mention at the event.

I will have about 1100 miles on me by the time I get there, but Dennis here we come get that T done...........I just replaced the taillights on the yellow T so you can see me stop now..........

Mike[attachment=4575:SDC12004.JPG]

Well I got 480 miles done. lead footed "spirited" driving knocked my cruising mileage from 23 MPG down to 17.5 MPG. But that includes getting on it for Ted Brown in Bakersfield, 2 passes that went over 100 mph. and more full throttle than I can remember. Also cruising at 70 to 80 instead of the 65 to 70 that I normally run at on the freeway. 70 miles to Encinitas tomorrow for the beginning of the 1st day's activities of the 101 Fun Run. Hope to see many of you Left Coasters.

Bob

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back