Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

So Proud Of My Daughter

That is awsome! My son and I love the time we spend in the shop together. He is working with die grinders and such now getting brake calipers ready for paint. Be sure you implement the safety glasses in shop at all times cause it's scary how they can come up behind you without you hearing them over the grinders, saws etc... We have a rule and my boy sticks to it after I brought home a couple safety video's from work and reviewed with him. BE SAFE, NOT SORRY and keep up the great dadd'in job. Kid's don't care what ya do, as long as you do it with them. :cool:

Was at a demo derby we were welding a driveshaft together. There where little kids around We put one person in charge of watching for little kids to make sure they where not looking at the arc.

Well, the weekend will be here before long, and my girl is ready to try welding again. I'll post what she does next, if I find the right parts it is going to be pretty cool.

I only wish every parent would take the time to spend with their kids. MAYBE the world would be a better place!! KUDOS:) TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE!

That is really neat. I've tried to get my grandson to weld, but he won't try, and he is 16. That's okay, he's a great drummer! My wife on the other hand, has used the O/A to cut. Doesn't like the arc welder though.
Tex-T

jbisme, a salute to you. Sir what you are doing will last your daughters lifetime. She will always remember the time you spend with her.

I have been fortunate over the years to work with two boys who don't have a father in their lives. One, Terry, is 26 now, has his own bucket that HE built from scratch and is now working on a Model A coupe. The other is Matt, 19 and working on his bucket build. The super cool thing is these two young men treat and respect each other like brothers.

For those who haven't had the opertunity to do something like this I saw try it. There is nothing in this world that compairs to the feeling of pride you get when these kids accoplish even the simplest task. It's absolutly amazing! Big Brothers is always looking for men to mentor boys. I urge you to check it out.I promise, you won't regret it.

Ron

Youngster, that is really cool. When my daughter gets a little more grown, I'm planning on doing just that. There is this feeling I get deep inside me that says I have so much to offer children, but I just don't want to have another of my own. ;)

Great job there! Peeps need to teach a trade to everyone they can. :lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back