Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Stainless Fasteners

falcon50

I have lost my source for nice stainless fasteners (button head bolts, nylon insert nuts and washers).
I bought some pieces on Ebay and they were POS.
Any help in finding a new source would be appreciated.

I have dealt with TOTALLY STAINLESS for many years and found them to be an excellent source. They have every shape, size and type, even grade 8.

Jim

Thanks for the tips, looks like either Mcmaster-Carr or Totally Stainless will be perfect. ARP is a little pricey for what I need.

If you have a ACE hardware near your house they are carrying them now. I do not know how good they are but they have them.

I have dealt with TOTALLY STAINLESS for many years and found them to be an excellent source. They have every shape, size and type, even grade 8.

Jim
+1 for Totally Stainless. They have standard and high strength bolts, nuts, and all kinds of stainless fastners. They carry ARP bolts by the price and even have some of their own large size high-strength bolts.

FYI: standard stainless bolts are about grade 2 and should not be used for suspension parts. Just about anything else they are great. I used ARP and Totally Stainless grade 8 bolts on my suspension.

And don't forget the SS flat/lock washers and SS Poly Nuts....and your LockTight....just for a safety standpoint.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back